Ordering Custom Laser Etched products can be an easy task.
Each item description contains the maximum dimensions of the artwork area. If you are providing your own artwork, please submit vector based artwork, or 300dpi or greater (.psd) files. Submitted (.jpeg) files also require 300dpi or greater if this type of raster image is to be etched.
1. What Items Can Be Laser Etched?
- Powder Coated Tumblers
- Powder Coated Flasks
- Gloss Anodized Aluminum Flasks and Travel Mugs
- Leatherette Products (journals, wine bottle totes, flasks, etc)
- Wood products (cutting boards, coasters, frames, etc.)
- Acrylic Panels
- Stainless Steel products require an additional charge for the application of Cermark to allow the etching to appear on the product. These etchings will be Black in color.
2. Can I have a logo on one side and name on opposite side?
Absolutely, Most tumbler logos are approximately 80-90mm in width. Please adhere to the 12 character maximum for names or reverse side engraving to eliminate having to scale down, allowing for largest size of engraving of your name. Standard Fonts can be found below:
We have a wide selection available if these standard fonts don't fit your styling. We can email samples to help you select your favorite.